Welcome to the Millsian 2.0 Beta Video Tutorials
Millsian, Inc., is the future of molecular modeling. Utilizing a new classical approach to solving atoms and molecules, our software will help researchers design the next generation of pharmaceuticals.
Millsian 2.0 Beta Software is a significant advancement in our technology,
and with it you can:
- Evaluate molecules for binding sites, reactive sites, and pockets, using our exact charge distribution profiles and optimized molecular structures
- Calculate optimized molecular structures for molecules not in existing databases. Reduce your reliance on molecular structure databases
- Edit protein structures by auto-detecting missing hydrogens, and use our bond order correction tool for complex molecules like PDB heterogens.
- Calculate dipole moments and rotation barrier heights for molecular conformation changes.
- Convert between SMILES, MOL, and PDB file formats.
- Generate optimized 3D structures for molecules with complicated fused rings from SMILES input.
Please select the link from the index on the left hand side to view video
related to that topic.
Recommended screen resolution is 1280 x 1024 and higher.